Volunteer Abroad Alliance VZW is responsible for the processing of your personal data. If after reviewing our privacy statement have any questions about this or would like to contact us, please do so through the following contact details:
Volunteer Abroad Alliance VZW
Why do we process personal data
Your personal data will be processed by Volunteer Abroad Alliance VZW for the following
purposes and legal grounds:
- To participate in the activities of Volunteer Abroad Alliance VZW (execution agreement and General terms of Condition for the applicable activity)
- Sending newsletters and invitations (permission of the person concerned)
- Obtaining subsidy by the government (legal obligation)
For the above purposes we can provide you with the following personal data
questions (and storage) (collecting) (processing):
- Personal identity details such as but not limited to: name, first name, address, telephone number, email, entrance date as member.
- Identity data issued by the government such as but not limited to: identity card number
- Personal characteristics: gender, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, cv, medical information.
We use the collected data only for the purposes for which we have obtained the data.
Provision to processors
We can provide the data you provide to us to processors if this is necessary for carrying out the above-described purposes.
For example, we use a third party for:
- Taking care of the internet environment (web hosting);
- Providing IT infrastructure (including IT network, …);
- Communication to our partner organizations;
- The provision (and distribution) of newsletters and invitations.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not entered into a processor agreement. We may share personal data with third parties if you give us permission to do so. You have the right to revoke this consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing.
Provision to third parties
We will not pass on the information you provide to third parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. We may share personal data with third parties if you give us permission to do so. You have the right to revoke this consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing. We do not provide personal data to parties which are located outside the EU unless you give us permission to do.
Data storage term
Volunteer Abroad Alliance VZW stores personal data no longer than necessary for the purpose of the activity or for which these have been provided or required by law.
Your rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect and right to correct or remove the personal data we have received from you. At the top of this privacy statement is how you can contact us. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or by order of you directly to another party. We can ask you to identify you before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Privacy Commission, this is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
Change of privacy statement
Volunteer Abroad Alliance VZW can change its privacy statement. We will notify every change by an announcement on our website.